


The 4th was so fun we went to a park and played volleyball and ate subway all day long. Then we headed down to the waterfront to see the fireworks. We sat and played games while we waited for it to get dark.
I could not believe how many people were there they lined the bridges and all the waterfront.They shoot the fireworks off this huge boat in the river. We had to stand just to be able to see over all the people. Its crazy all the different people who live here. Even though we were away from our family it still turned out to be a pretty good day!
Your blog is so cute!!! I love it! How did you end up in Oregon though? It looks gorgeous. Miss you guys! Hope all is well with you. I am so glad that I have a way of keeping up with you now....:)
ReplyDelete